Cause its way over their heads when I Ray Allen 3 it
Im Rondo on the Bongos, when giving you my convo
We aint been home since you was snatched out The Congo
Toast to progress as Im staring out my condo” —pusha t.
1. Get up early (five o’clock).
2. Go to bed early (nine to ten o’clock).
3. Eat little and avoid sweets.
4. Try to do everything by yourself.
5. Have a goal for your whole life, a goal for one section of your life, a goal for a shorter period and a goal for the year; a goal for every month, a goal for every week, a goal for every day, a goal for every hour and for every minute, and sacrifice the lesser goal to the greater.
6. Keep away from women.
7. Kill desire by work.
8. Be good, but try to let no one know it.
9. Always live less expensively than you might.
10. Change nothing in your style of living even if you become ten times richer.
“I am grateful to have been loved and to be loved now and to be able to love, because that liberates. Love liberates. It doesn’t just hold—that’s ego.
Love liberates. It doesn’t bind.
Love says, ‘I love you. I love you if you’re in China. I love you if you’re across town.
I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you. I’d like to have your arms around me. I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now, so I love you. Go.’” — Dr. Maya Angelou” —(via thebrokenheeldiaries)