thank you sir.
browngirlbliss is my twitter name, i changed the blog name so that theyd both be the same and people could find them easier. and yup- the avatar- thats me
Where the hell are you? You saw Erykah Badu stripping down to nothing in her new video, right? You see all the critics and fans calling what she did “art”, right? How are you all just going to stand there and let that happen? Once upon a time, what you all did was art too.” —Jozen Cummings in his VIBEMagazine.com post, “My Open Letter to Video Girls”. Ladies, don’t get too upset, Jozen is actually a very smart man and great writer.
thank you! I am only 4’11 so for me 180 was obese (maybe not morbidly lol) but pretty bad for my health. i probably shouldve noted that because youre right 5’5 and 180 would not have been the same situation at all.
thanks again- keep in touch!
- NYTs Deborah Solomon: Since its publication in 1958, “Things Fall Apart,” the story of a Nigerian yam farmer who is unable to accept the changes wrought by British colonialism, has become the best-selling novel ever written by an African.
- Achebe: Well, I hear such exaggerated comments. I just leave them alone.
- NYTs Deborah Solomon: It’s a staple of American high-school English classes, and it has supposedly sold more than eight million copies.
- Achebe: That would be possible. I’m not grumbling; I have done well. But don’t imagine I’m a millionaire.
- NYTs Deborah Solomon: Are you still writing every day? What are you working on?
- Achebe: I’m working on this interview.
- BILLY: Tina, you won last two years in this category, will it be a three-peat?
- TINA: No, it will not.
- BILLY: What do you mean, no?
- TINA: No way. I mean, I think, we had such a great time and we've had such a great run at it this time but I think there's so many amazing women nominated and some amazing new comedies that I think we're gonna stay at our seat and get drunk tonight.
- BILLY: Okay. You know, well, what happens if you get drunk and things don't go according to plan and you win?
- TINA: Well, that would be a very exciting speech.
- BILLY: Be a good speech.
- TINA: Mariah Carey times.